cooking

       I have started live alone since April. I have not cooked anything, expect homework. Therefore my cooking ability is very law. Today, I introduce you very easy cuisine.

①fried vegetable

       If you have some vegetable, I recommend you to cook fried vegetable. First, cut vegetable. Second, fly meat and vegetable. Last, pour your favorite sauce. That's all! It takes about 5~10 minutes, so if you are busy, you can cook and eat well-balanced food.


②miso soup

     This cuisine is Japanese traditional and simple food. First, boil water. Second, cut ingredients. My reccomendation is tofu, onion, potatoes, and fried tofu. Last, boil these ingredients and miso. It takes about 10 minutes, so I recommend you to cook  fried vegetable at the same time.


③mapo tofu

     mapo tofu is very popular Chinese food. The ingredients which you prepare is only two ingredients. This is tofu and seni-practice-food.   This cuisine's merit is not expensive.  

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

My favorite tourist spot