My favorite tourist spot

       Today, I'll tell about my favorite tourist spot. I have traveled to a lot of tourist spot in Japan. In these tourist spot, I introduce you recommended spot.

①Shirakawago

      Shirakawago is Japanese traditional village. You can enjoy Japanese traditional landscape. Especially, Gasshodukuri is registered as a World Heritage List. I went to Shirakawago in summer. I felt the temperature was very cool and comfortable. In winter, there are a lot of snow, so if you go to Shirakawago in winter, you should prepare to keep your body temperature.


summer


winter


②Gunkanjima

      Gunkanjima is in Nagasaki prefecture. Gunakanjima's official name is "Hashima". Gunakanjima is very maintained to mine coals. Now, Gunkanjima went out of use, but this landscape is very magnificance.




コメント