My New Year's Day

      How about your new year's day? Can you enjoy it? Today, I'll talk about my new year's day. 

      On December 31, I had slept until noon. I felt my room was messy, so I started to clean my room. After finishing cleaning, I played some games. I went shopping at 6:00 p.m to buy some food. I wanted to cook a hot pot, so I bought some ingredients for the hot pot and a lot of snacks. However, I forgot to buy meat so I eat hot pot without meat. At 7:00 P.M, I started to Red and White singing contest. It is an annual singing TV program. We can watch popular singer and idol group performance. After eating dinner, I called my friend and watched the TV program together. Finally, I had called my friend until 8:00 a.m on January 1.

      I got up at 3:00 p.m because I must do a part-time-job. My job is to work at a convenience store. At 5:00 p.m, I started my part-time-job. I didn't have motivation for work but I barely finish the job at 10:00 p.m. After returning my house, I play some games and sleep.

      That is my new year's day. I didn't return my parent's house because of Covid-19. In this year, I want to return my parent's house. 

       

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

My favorite tourist spot