Movie

 I rarely watch movies, but I watch movies in this summer because I have nothing to do in this vacation. I went to rental shop and rent three DVD. I'll introduce these famous movies!


①LA LA LAND

 This movie is about  a man who plays jazz music and a woman who is still unknown actress. He is fall in love to her and live together. However to make their own dreams come true, they live separate. If I tell more about story, you can't enjoy this movie, so I stop telling about story. This movie's opening is very famous and exciting. People on highway in the cars dancing on their cars. I was excited to watch that.


②Bohemian Rhapsody

 This movie is about legend rock band, "Queen". Queen is English rock band and they released a lot of CDs. You must have listened to their music. I don't know the particular about Queen, but I had listened to their music, like "We Are The Champions" "We Will Rock You" "Don't Stop Me Now". If you are not Queen's fan, you can enjoy this movie.


③The Greatest Show Man

 This movie is about famous entertainment. His name is P.T.barnum. He was very poor, but he got eccentric people and start circus. Circus was succeeded, but residents didn't accept them. This movie's exciting point is music. music in this movie is very good. Possibly, you hear "This is me" in TV commercial (may be bear's CM). In addition, the opening music "The Greatest Show" and insert song "Never Enough" is very exciting and beautiful.


That is movies which I watch in this summer. I regret because I wanted to go theater and watch these movies. When we discover movies which seem to be enjoyable,  I want to go theater immediately.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

My favorite tourist spot